Life on a Plantation
Delivery type on-site
Experience Type class-presentation
Website address http://www.historicrosedale.org/visit/teachers
Experience life at Rosedale in the 1840 with this 1.5 hour field trip. Explore Heroic medicine, attend class with a 19th century tutor, and see activities of daily living through the eyes of plantation inhabitants.
- Integrated with Common Core and NC Essential Standards.
- Approved by the Arts and Science Council of Charlotte for booking with your schoolâ€™s ASC block grant. (Must be booked by ASC deadline early October.)
- Appropriate for grades 2-8.
- Booking now for 2014-2015 school year.
- $6 per child, maximum group size for one program day= 60.