The FIRST LEGO League
Delivery type on-site
Experience Type class-presentation,field-trip,mentoring
Website address http://robotics.nova-labs.org/programs/first-lego-league-fll/
The FIRST LEGO League (FLL) introduces students ages 9-14 to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a 4 ft x 8 ft playing surface that changes each year to match a real world challenge theme.
- Design, build, test and program autonomous robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society. What FLL teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. Itâ’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.